Underwater Video Recorder With Spot LightNow this is a great USB gadget which you could have a ton of fun with, especially with summer coming up.Â USBFever released a new underwater video camera which is compact in size and good with resolution.
The underwater video recorder is small enough it can strap to your wrist or versatile enough to mount on your bike helmet, skateboard bottom, mountain bike, you name it! The video recorder includes a powerful LED spot light to increase visibility under water or ideal for low light situations [cruising through the brush or forest on your mountain bike].
If you can blow the $190 then it would be a great gift for the kids to use while at the pool all summer. Here are the bullet points worth considering: Features:
- New Concepts Sports DVR for diving, caving, camping and all kind of sports recording
- 1W LED flashlight supports lighting & recording in a dark area.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery supports 4 ~ 8 hours non-stop operation
- Built-in color camera and microphone for video and audio recording
- Built-in Memory card with USB 2.0 connection to download files into computer
- AVI Video form, 640 x 480 (VGA) quality
- Professional brackets support easy mounting
- Compact Size and portable DVR System
- Built-in 4GB Flash Light (supports up to 32GB, see notes below)
- MPEG4 Video Recording (Video + Audio in AVI format)
- Built-in CMOS Color VGA Sensor (Resolution: 640×480 pixels)
- Support 8 Hours VGA Recording
- Backup using USB2.0 compatible interface
- Easy operation with one touch control