The World’s Largest Capacity USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology announced last week that it is shipping the most the world’s largest capacity USB drive from DataTraveler. Their Ultimate GT offers up to 2TB of storage and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) performance. Tech enthusiasts and professional users with high-capacity storage needs will have the ability to store immense amounts of data in a portable form factor with use cases such as up to 70 hours of 4K video stored on the drive.
Representatives from Kingston have stated “We are always striving to create new and better storage solutions to meet our customers’ needs especially in an ever-increasing digital world.” With the release of the DataTraveler Ultimate GT, users can push the boundaries of their mobile storage needs and ensure that they have more than enough space to store their video, photos and files in the most portable medium available.
DataTraveler’s Ultimate GT is available in 1TB and 2TB capacities and is backed by a 5-year warranty and free technical support.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT Features and Specifications:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 13
- Dimensions: 75.18mm x 27mm x 21.02mm
- Operating Temperature: -25Â°C to 60Â°C
- Storage Temperature: -40Â°C to 85Â°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: WindowsÂ® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS v.10.9.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+, Chrome OSTM