TASCAM audio enthusiast – new USB Audio/MIDI unit
Attention musicians and MIDI geeks looking to make that perfect cell phone ringtone – the new TASCAM US-122L and US-144, deliver audiophile-quality Audio/MIDI Interfaces in a portable, affordable package. This USB powered gadget allows up to 96kHz/24-bit recording with zero latency. The 122L & 144 retain the rugged metal enclosure as it’s predecessor with pro XLR mic inputs and MIDI I/O of the US-122 and 48-track Cubase LE recording software you’re ready.
The interfaces are designed by musicians for musicians. The new design has low-profile knobs for the top – so they’re easy to slip into a backpack – and their built out of sturdy die-cast metal to increase durability and longevity for on-the-road travel. It’s truly a MIDI device for the portable laptop studio age. Prices range from $199 – $165 USD.
Bullet pionts include:
- 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- S/PDIF Digital Input & Output (US-144 only)
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Combined Headphone/output level control (US122L)
- Separate headphone output & level controls (US-144)
- Bus powered for use with PC or Mac, including laptops
- Includes Cubase LE 48-track professional recording software
- Includes GigaStudio 3 LE 64-voice software sampler
Tags: pastaio, tokidoki
Administator for GetUSB.info
GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.