The Perfect Gadget Mouse
So what would your fully loaded gadget mouse hold? I would start with the Brando USB mouse label maker. Thatâ€™s a great idea – although for limited labeling – as it’s a small area to hold ribbon.
In addition, I’d like to see a flash memory card read for download. Maybe a VoIP phone for when I travel. How about an aroma dish on the side to make the office smell nice. Tack on some gaming buttons for when I need to take a break and play half-life. And to top it off, cover the super gadget mouse with some germ phobic antibacterial coating to keep me safe and healthy.
Well, pack it all into a mouse the size of this Brando USB label mouse and it’ll sell. But since that’s not possible lets start with the basic label maker for $29 and refill labels at $14 a pop.
Brando USB mouse label maker product page.
- Casio USB Label Mouse Printer
- Print using any TrueType font installed on your PC
- Print characters in any language whose TrueType fonts are installed on your PC
- Print the current date and time on your PC
- Preset label templates for automatic typeface and font size settings
- Print System: Thermal
- Print Width: Approx. 8mm maximum
- Print Length: Approx. 50mm maximum
- Power Consumption: 2.5W (Supplied via USB port)
- Operation Temperature: 10 ~ 35 degree
- Dimensions: 44x70x128mm
- Weight: Approx. 184g
Tags: pastaio, tokidoki
Administator for GetUSB.info
GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.