Military Grade PDAPDAs don’t make it into military applications because of glass on the display. PDAs don’t make it into military applications because battery life is too short. This is no longer true. InHand Electronics introduces a rugged low-power flex PDA (SFPDA) to withstand military environments and extended missions. This rugged PDA includes Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and keypad interface connections.
- Startup CPU Speed Adjustment – Automatically and dynamically adjust CPU clock speed based on the operating bandwidth requirements of your handheld device.
- Advanced Idle Mode – Understand the differences in power consumption at 100MHz versus 400MHz.
- Dynamic CPU Speed Adjustment – Determine the required computational bandwidth of your application software at different CPU clock speeds.
- Performance-Tuned Core Software Drivers – Understand how battery life is affected by plugging in a PCMCIA peripheral?
- Optimized Peripheral Software Drivers – Reduce both computational bandwidth and power consumption while connecting to multiple peripheral devices.