Free VoIP without a PC
The most important feature of ViVo Voicekey(TM) is that you may connect a cordless phone to it. Since Skype (in) calls are free, you can talk as long as you like, for free. With other systems, your bound to the computer by cables and wires. With the Voicekey You can talk on Skype while you walk. Other Skype phone products do not bring you such convenience.
Receive Skype calls on a PHONE, not a PC or USB Phone: To receive a Skype call without ViVo Voicekey(TM), you may have to put on headphones, grab the mouse, and click on screen, all of this before your friend hangs up. Not with the VOICEKEY. Phone rings, you just pick it up.
Make Skype calls with a PHONE, not a PC: You may also dial Skype contacts from the your regular phone. For your family members who are not familiar enough with computers to make Skype calls, this is a must. They only have to press the quick dial digits or the phone number digits. Conference or Multi calls: ViVo Voicekey(TM) also allows you to do multi-calls. You can talk to up to 9 people at the same time by pressing “#” to switch around. You can also do conference calls by adding up to 5 people to the conference. So ViVo Voicekey(TM) allows you to do conference meetings or to chat with several family members together.
USB to phone adaptor: ViVo Voicekey(TM) is an adaptor connecting a regular phone or PBX to a USB port. It allows you to receive or dial Skype calls in the same way as you use a regular phone. Your phone rings when some Skype friend calls you. You can receive the call simply by picking up the handset.
Skype: Skype is a free software running on PC which allows you to chat long distance for free. Or at a very low long distance rate, you can use Skype to dial someone’s regular phone. You can also use the Voicekey on the VivoPhone voice network.
- Make and receive Skype calls with a phone, instead of earphone and microphone.
- Connect to a cordless phone to chat long distance for free while you walk around.
- Call up to 9 people simultaneously and switch around by pressing a phone button.
- Conference call with up to 5 people.
- Connect to PBX and allow everyone to make Skype calls with extension phone.
- SLIC (subscriber line interface circuit) interface for analog phone connection
- Support cordless phone set including DECT, 2.4GHz, 900 MHz or others
- Answer Skype call by picking up handset same just like using a regular phone.
- Dial Skype call through phone keypad directly or Skype users interface
- Support Skype speed dial and SkypeOut through phone keypad directly
- Auto configure Skype audio device when ViVo Voicekey(TM) is plugged in
- Support 20, 25, 30 and 50Hz ring signal frequency
- Support 2 REN(Ringing Equivalent Number) with standard loads
- Support standard windows USB audio device with unique device ID
- Support international busy tone generation. Feasible to connect with PBX.
- Connect Skype and SkypeIn, call into PBX or enterprise IVR
Tags: pastaio, tokidoki
Administator for GetUSB.info
GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.