6 iPhone Hacks An iPhone User Would Probably Want
I don’t own an iPhone, but my neighbor & buddy & fellow entrepreneur does. Recently he showed me some cool things he’s done with the phone. So here are 6 iPhone hacks any iPhone owner would probably want [to check out]. Note: You take responsibility for your actions.
When my buddy isn’t chatting it up on his iPhone or texting with the footer “Sent from my iPhone” he runs a nice little Photo Birth Announcements business.
- iPhone Interface Tool – This toolkit lets you move files around on the iPhone, run any desired applications on the iPhone or activate the phone without iTunes.
- Use LED lights to create your own flash for the iPhone camera.
- Drop your iPhone and broke the screen? No problem, learn how to replace it here.
- Here’s another way to unlock your iPhone SIM card.
- Include the WiFi music store with this firmware version of 1.1.1 release.
- Not a true “hack” in the traditional sense, but create and order your own customized cover design for the iPhone.
Tags: pastaio, tokidoki
Administator for GetUSB.info
GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.