Hate Office Politics? Get a USB Missile Launcher…
The USB Missile Launcher is the ultimate deterrent against those annoying people who lurk around your desk because they’ve nothing better to do. This USB powered gadget holds three foam missiles, and Missile Command is located on your desktop for quick reactions to local hostiles. You simply use your mouse to control the launcher which rotates and tilts as you zero in on your victim, that, despite being deeply childish, is immensely satisfying. The Missile Launcher fires its three foam missiles sequentially as you hit the ‘Fire’ button, and though collateral damage is minimal, the fun factor is exceedingly high.
- A Missile launcher you can plug into your PC via USB.
- A pivoted base for directional control.
- Three foam missiles.
- A software CD.
- Load the software and a control panel appears on your computer screen, simulating a radar tracking screen.
- Use your mouse or keyboard to control the ‘control panel’.
- A click on ‘Fire’ when your target is in sight releases one of the three missiles.
- Rocket launching sound effects when you fire.
- Suitable for ages 5 years+.
- Requires a USB port.
- Size: 20 x 14 x 12.5cm.