Meaning “sometimes” in Japanese, Tokidoki was named because of Simon’s love for Japanese culture and because he believes “everyone waits for moments that change one’s destiny” The Mimobot series will be released April 18th where Simone wil be in New York at the Comic Con store.Â You can pre order now, and if you’re into Tokidoki you should as only 2,000 of each Mimobot Pirate Nero, Pastaio and Meletta will be made. Continue Reading
Posts Tagged ‘tokidoki’
- iPhone Interface Tool – This toolkit lets you move files around on the iPhone, run any desired applications on the iPhone or activate the phone without iTunes.
- Use LED lights to create your own flash for the iPhone camera.
- Drop your iPhone and broke the screen? No problem, learn how to replace it here.
- Here’s another way to unlock your iPhone SIM card.
- Include the WiFi music store with this firmware version of 1.1.1 release.
- Not a true “hack” in the traditional sense, but create and order your own customized cover design for the iPhone.
When we asked our development team to come up with a compact device we didnâ€™t really expect them to literally deliver a â€˜compactâ€™. Fortunately, they didnâ€™t include the powder in the spec. But itâ€™s very handy for checking you havenâ€™t left a bit of marmite on your chin or seeing what colleagues are up to behind your back.”Unfortunately the Lindy website isn’t up to date with this press release, but GetUSB did find the card reader will go for 22.99 and the hub for 14.99 USD. Source: Spanish GetUSBinfo Continue Reading
Text-based program alerts can be set to remind yourself and friends of what’s coming on the tube. TV Guide Mobile is available to Helio subscribers for $2.99/month, in addition to carrier data charges. BeSocial: methodshop Continue Reading
- Email videos and greeting cards with ease
- Publish directly to YouTube and Grouper
- Organize and archive your videos
- put two holes on either side of your onion with screwdriver
- soak the thing in Gatorade until most is gone (about 1 cup worth)
- use the iPod USB cable and push in the USB connector into the onion.