USB Tutorial:Â How to create a bootable USB stick with the specific nt60 book sector required for Microsoft Vista.
Before we begin the USB tutorial on nt60 boot sector you’ll need to review the check list of items needed before you start.Â Chances are, if you find yourself searching for this tutorial, you already have everything needed to make a USB bootable with nt60 boot sector.
- 4GB flash drive will do the trick
- Your Vista installation disk
- Set BIOS to boot from a USB device
When selecting your flash drive be sure there is nothing you need on the device as this process to create a nt60 boot sector will clean the drive of all data.
- Put your Vista disk into the optical drive, if the autorun starts, close it all down and exit without performing any tasks.
- Plug in your USB stick which you want to make bootable with nt60.
- Open into the Command prompt.Â [you will need Admin rights]
- Type ‘diskpart‘ and press Enter
- Now type ‘list disk‘ and press EnterÂ All the storage devices connected to your computer will be displayed, make sure the size of the Disk you plan to select is the USB flash drive you intend to use!
- Now type ‘select disk [number here]‘Â In this example I typed