The Anker Powerhouse 200 is a product which you would say “I should have thought of that years ago.” Well this charging station, is truly that, a station of power.
I’m not even going put the features in some lofty gargon sentence, but rather list them off like a spelling test in 5th grade. After you read the following paragraph, I wonder what you will think; here we go…
Input High-Voltage Protection, Output High-Voltage Protection, Input Current Regulation, Automatic Current Matching, Input Short-Circuit Protection, Device Overcharge Protection, Static Resistance, Output Short-Circuit Protection, Output Current Regulation, Battery Overdischarge Protection, Output Temperature Control. That is an awesome sounding product.
Specifications are below, but we couldn’t find out how heavy the Powerhouse 200 weighs.
- Capacity: 57600mAh/218.8Wh
- Input: AC/Power Delivery
- USB Output: 5V=3A (15W)
- Power Delivery Output: 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 15V=2A, 20V=1.5A (30W)
- DC Output: 12V=5A
- AC Output: 110V, 0.9A, 60Hz, 100W
- AC Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Total Output: 130W Max
- Operating Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- Recharging Temperature: 14°F-104°F / -10°C-40°C