Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 Isn’t Half Bad if You Read the DetailsThe Microsoft Memory Mouse 8000 is the latest peripheral release from Microsoft. Although I don’t think most seek out new technology for this peripheral, if the time is right, check this out. The Microsoft Memory Mouse 8000 is a wireless unit with a USB dongle for communication and in the effort of saving space, Microsoft packed in 1GB of memory. You can freely take the dongle to other computers and use it as a regular USB mass storage device.
I’ve read a couple reviews and consensus is a solid unit, good design and works great with both Mac OS X, Vista and XP. So feel comfortable dropping the $99 for a 1GB USB mouse.Some other notable features include:
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology – The 2.4 GHz wireless USB mini-transceiver connects wirelessly right out of the box with virtually no interference, and up to 30 feet of wireless range.
- USB Rechargeable with Magnetic Connectors – Simply snap in the magnetic connectors to charge while working, using the included USB transceiver.
- High Definition Laser Technology – Microsoft High Definition Laser Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
- Battery Life Indicator – You won’t get caught with a dead batteryâ€”the Battery Status LED Indicator glows red when the battery is running low.
- Magnifier – Point and click to enlarge and edit detail using the Magnifier*.
- 4-Way Scrolling – Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
- 5-Button Mouse – Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- Flip 3D – Easily flip through all open windows with Flip 3D.
- Instant Viewer – Too many open items on your desktop? Click the scroll wheel button to instantly display your open windows, then point and click to select.
- Right Handed Design – Mouse design is optmized for right handed users.
- Scroll Wheel – Save time and effort with the scroll wheelâ€”navigate documents and Web pages without using the on-screen scroll bar.
- On/Off Button – Turn your 3-in-1 device off to extend battery life even longer.
- Bluetooth Mode Switch – A switch on the bottom of the mouse enables Bluetooth notebook users to connect directly to their PC without using the included transceiver.
- Carrying Case – Protect your mouse while youâ€™re on the go.
- Designed for Notebook PCs – Compact and comfortable, our handy notebook and laptop products are designed for convenience and mobility.
Administator for GetUSB.info GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.