How To: Minecraft on USB Stick
Minecraft has taken on a life of it’s own. From 5 year old kids being obsessed with Minecraft to adults making movie trailers it’s a strange little obsession for digital lego’s that look like CAD drawings.
Either way, you might find this post useful for how to make a portable Minecraft USB stick. With a portable version of Minecraft you can now play the game anywhere, school, library, work, you name it.
This is how you do it:
(Download Portable Minecaft rar now)
The resultant USB will have several items in the root of the USB.
- Download portabal_minecraft.rar
- Extract Minecraft folder to Memory stickÂ *Need program to extract .rar file, just Google “extract rar”
- Open the Run.exe
- Log into your Minecraft account and let it update for you
- That’s it!
Did this help you?
- .minecraft folder with all your assets
- Minecraft exe file which is the program
- Start.bin file, which generates Minecaft when you start
Tags: minecraft, portable, usb
Kicking around in technology since 2002. I like to write about technology products and ideas, but at the consumer level understanding. Some tech, but not too techie.