Dynamic8 Turns Mundane USB Charger Into Must-Have Accessory
Doing a bit of research for iPhone chargers I came across the Dynamic8 iPhone and iPad charger.Â The look is fantastic and is very contemporary.Â No protrusive charger sticking out half way into the drivers console, but rather flush, stylish looking accessory.
Only down side…they call it the “iCar Charger”
Come on guys!Â Here’s the manufacturer page [https://tinyurl.com/5rodqlc]
- Enjoy full use of your iPhone or iPod during car trips, and arrive with your battery fully charged
- Amber/green charging status light
- Detachable dock connector to USB Type A cable that you can also use to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer
- Easily replaceable 2 Amp automotive blade-type fuse to protect against spikes and surges
- Works with iPhone, iPad models that feature full-size dock connector, and iPad shuffle (1st generation)
Tags: charger, ipad, iphone, ipod, usb
Administator for GetUSB.info
GetUSB.info started in 2004 with the concept of providing USB information for everything USB related. At the time, USB was gaining momentum and every day new products, articles and news became published. Today, the site is focused on bringing technical information, tricks and hacks to USB related products. The site does publish off topic information as well, to keep the variety up. Please visit the footer area of any page if you or your company is interested in article or product placement via purchased advertising.