With USB gadgets like this, it’s hare to imagine companies like ADT stay in business for residential customers. This working USB charger includes a miniature camera which acts like a surveillance camera. You can plug any USB gadget into it for charging, all the while record or stream video for what is going on within it’s view.
Use your Android or iPhone you may stream directly to your connected app or stream to a group of people you’ve authorized within the app. The spy camera records 1080p HD footage and will also record that video to the 32GB microSD card (included). Bonus: You can set the surveillance camera to record only when it detects motion.
The camera view is anything directly in front of the plug, so no ability to turn the camera itself, but that is a simple enough problem to solve, just use an outlet that is in-line with the viewing area you want to record.
Here are some noteworthy bullet points about what you will get for the low price of $29USD:
- Motion Detection – Can be set to initiate recording only when motion is detected and then send a notification directly to your phone.
- Loop Recording – Can be set to automatically record over old footage, allowing for uninterrupted video recording.
- Night Mode – Can be set for recording in dim and low light environments.
- Multi-Use – Allows for multiple users to connect to the same device (Supports up to 8 users)
- Multi-View – Allows for multiple cameras to be connected to the same APP / Software. (Supports up to 8 cameras)
The Evela spy camera comes withContinue Reading