- Weather:Â Panels are waterproof, lightweight and built to withstand abuse.
- Charge times: About 10 hours in direct sun will fully charge an iPad, other tablets may take less time.
- Peak Output: 6 Volts, 1,333mA or 12 Volts, 667mA
- Connector:Â USB and 5 standard adapters
- Enjoy full use of your iPhone or iPod during car trips, and arrive with your battery fully charged
- Amber/green charging status light
- Detachable dock connector to USB Type A cable that you can also use to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer
- Easily replaceable 2 Amp automotive blade-type fuse to protect against spikes and surges
- Works with iPhone, iPad models that feature full-size dock connector, and iPad shuffle (1st generation)
After a little bit of research it appears the direct sunlight approach to solar is a thing of the past.Â New technology allows diffused light to generate electricity through the solar panels and thus maximizes any solar panel even slightly exposed to sunlight. Putting this information aside, The Solcar Vox does look like a fresh idea on charging your USB gadgets or other devices which charge via USB like the iPhone. If you like the idea you can pre-order the prototype which is Continue Reading