- iPhone Interface Tool – This toolkit lets you move files around on the iPhone, run any desired applications on the iPhone or activate the phone without iTunes.
- Use LED lights to create your own flash for the iPhone camera.
- Drop your iPhone and broke the screen? No problem, learn how to replace it here.
- Here’s another way to unlock your iPhone SIM card.
- Include the WiFi music store with this firmware version of 1.1.1 release.
- Not a true “hack” in the traditional sense, but create and order your own customized cover design for the iPhone.
You know that “Enable disk use” checkbox? The one that appears in iTunes for most modern iPods? That checkbox isn’t there for the iPod touch. The touch provides no built-in disk access utilities but if you have an Intel Mac, and aren’t afraid of the command line, you can use these Media Folder utilities to copy files to and from your touch.Note: To follow updates jump over to TUAW. Continue Reading
“You can expect a 3G iPhone later next year… We are working on the next iPhone already, the one after that and the one after that.”