The Vers 2X supports the entire Apple i-stuff line (including iPhone) and comes with a brushed aluminum remote for the armchair music enthusiast. Continue Reading
The biggest American reality show on TV has finally joined the iTunes platform. Fox Broadcasting, Fox Interactive Media and FremantleMedia signed an exclusive deal with Apple to bring American Idol audio and video performances to iTunes as single song-sized snippets available the day after they premiere on air.
Audio performances of the top 24 contenders run 99Â¢ per song, and videos of the top 12 finalists performances will be priced $1.99/each from March 11.
Apple will also become one of the show’s premiere sponsors and maintain a branded presence on AmericanIdol.com, where some free streaming performances can be seen.Continue Reading
Firmware 1.12 iPhone Unlock SIM card link. Continue Reading
Here are a few favorites:
- Diggnation – weekly rundown of the front page stories on Digg.com
- Tiki Bar TV – drinking games
- Unboxing Live – take a new gadget, and open it up while the camera is rolling
- Midwest Teen Sex Show – explores topics concerning teen sexuality from gym class to syphilis
- The Totally Rad Show – movie, comic books and game reviews
- Make Podcast – how to tweak, hack, and bend technology any way you want
- Play Value – the history of video games.
- NBC Nightly News – the full TV broadcast sans commercials
The iPhone Telescope clicks into a crystal case which then snaps onto the iPhone itself. The idea would be keeping the clear case attached to the phone and whenever you’re ready to take some pics, you whip out the lens and attached it. I personally, would pack a decent point-n-shoot camera if I’m lugging around a zoom lens anyway – but hey, that’s just me.
After dropping a couple hundred on your iPhone, if you are slightly curious than another $18.99 is a no-brainer to see what the iPhone Telescope lens can do. iPhone Telescope product page from USB Fever. Continue Reading
Although Apple has already sold 7 million movies, Jobs said: “Thatâ€™s more than everyone else put together, but it did not meet our expectations.” Apple plans on overhauling their strategy by making 2 major changes:
- Adding a new online movie rental service
- Updating the Apple TV’s software so that viewers can stream movies direct from the internet sans (that’s Latin for without) computer.
The MacBook Air is the “World’s Thinnest Notebook” – even thinner than the Sony TZ, which is 0.8 to 1.2 inches thick. It’s so thin it fits in a manila envelope. Seriously. See the image below! Apple’s goal was to make a high performance 3 pound laptop, with a full size keyboard, and large display.
The MacBook Air is so thin, it only has 4 ports: USB 2.0, Micro-DVI, headphone jack and a MagSafe 45w power adapter plug. So what did Apple leave out? Continue Reading
- iPhone Interface Tool – This toolkit lets you move files around on the iPhone, run any desired applications on the iPhone or activate the phone without iTunes.
- Use LED lights to create your own flash for the iPhone camera.
- Drop your iPhone and broke the screen? No problem, learn how to replace it here.
- Here’s another way to unlock your iPhone SIM card.
- Include the WiFi music store with this firmware version of 1.1.1 release.
- Not a true “hack” in the traditional sense, but create and order your own customized cover design for the iPhone.