Archive for June, 2011
- Weather:Â Panels are waterproof, lightweight and built to withstand abuse.
- Charge times: About 10 hours in direct sun will fully charge an iPad, other tablets may take less time.
- Peak Output: 6 Volts, 1,333mA or 12 Volts, 667mA
- Connector:Â USB and 5 standard adapters
- tiny USB flash drive
- piece of Velcro
- thread, needle and a thimble
Press ReleaseLucas Distribution, LLC a worldwide distributor of office equipment and security hardware, announces Dongle Lockbox to secure USB dongle keys. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 09, 2011 Lucas Distribution, LLC, an Atlanta-based worldwide distributor of office products and equipment, recently launched the Dongle Lockbox to keep USB dongle keys secure. â€œDongle keys are used by software developers to protect their software from piracy. Today, virtually all dongle keys are USB type and must be plugged into an available USB port on your PC or Laptop computer to run the software program,â€ said Sales and Marketing Manager Dave Lucas. “If you misplace your dongle key or if it is stolen, your software is now unusable. At the very least you will have to purchase a new dongle key and worst case you will have to purchase the software again.” In addition to the cost of replacing software, areas of business that need this software cannot function until the replacement package is received and reinstalled on the computer. Now there is a solution available to alleviate concerns and mitigate risks – the USB Dongle Lockbox. The Dongle Lockbox Kit consists of a secure ABS plastic enclosure, 6 foot USB Extender, combination lock with steel locking cable, and Flex Foot & Cable Nut to use as an anchor point. Dongle Lockboxes are available in 2 styles:
- Single lockbox – secures 1 dongle key
- Double lockbox – secures 2 dongle keys