Happy 4th of July 2009
Happy 4th of July for those of you located in the USA. I found this themed USA Flagged Flip MinoHD which you should consider if you don’t have one. I just recently made the switch from MiniDV video tape to a solid state memory video recorder like this MinoHD. It’s so much nicer because there is no more transfer of analog to digital process.
With the USB Flip MinoHD you just connect via USB and start downloading your video. This translates into doing more cool stuff with your video. No more saying you’ll make a family video [because it takes forever] now, you can make them quickly and easily. Just drag-n-drop the video to your PC and go.
The specs include:
- Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
- Simple user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on
- Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software
- Built-in FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites likeYouTube and MySpace
Check for the latest deal at Amazon.com.
Tags: flip minohd
Trackback from your site.